Bride Agency | Блог | інша студія - справжня фотографія
Перейти на сайт

Записи для категорії ‘Bride Agency’:

Ната Дмитрук


Residence cards for EU citizens’ family members who will be non-EU residents

If for example the household are non-EU residents and also you want to stay static in Sweden for longer than 90 days, your family users should make an application for residence cards in the Swedish Migration Agency. The residence card enables your household to reside and operate in Sweden so long as you have right of residence by working, learning, being self-employed or residing on your own pension or other means that are sufficient supporting your loved ones.

Family unit members

A member of family is

  • Your partner (cohabiting partner, spouse or partner that is registered
  • Your or your spouse’s unmarried young ones under 21 years
  • Your or your spouse’s young ones over 21 years old if they’re influenced by you for monetary support
  • Your or your spouse’s moms and dads that are economically determined by you (will not connect with the moms and dads of pupils)
  • Another member of the family that is reliant if you are required personally to take care of the family member for serious health reasons on you for their subsistence or is part of your or your partner’s household or. Читати далі…